Pop quiz time: if you had to guess which industry contributed $2.18 trillion to the U.S. economy last year, and which accounts for 9% of the American workforce, what would you say? Not only that, but for every dollar spent in this economic sector, $1.80 is added to the economy. And, in case that weren’t enough, for every 1 employee in this field, another 3.4 workers are hired elsewhere.
What is this work field that yields such impressive gains? Welcome to the world of manufacturing. It’s no wonder why, as a Phoenix metal supply business, we value our manufacturer customers so much. We love supporting all forms of these businesses, but the fact that 75% of these firms employ fewer than 20 employees makes us feel great about supporting small, local businesses.
In case you didn’t know, the first Friday of every October is National Manufacturing Day, which is just the icing on our congratulatory cake.
For your Phoenix metal supply needs, if you haven’t explored Davis Salvage yet, here are just a few of the ways we can meet your manufacturing needs:
- Name your size. For all of the metal we carry, there is no order too small, and no order too big. No matter the size of your job, we have the dimensions available to meet your needs.
- Name your goods. We have the materials you need, in the form you need. Whether your job calls for sheets, pipes or beams; aluminum, steel, stainless, or copper, we have you covered with a variety of material thicknesses, widths and lengths, and weights.
- We bring it in . . . If your job requires a roll-off container, we’ll bring one to you at no charge. We’ll also get you whatever container you need to handle your order, from large drums to trash compactors, and many receptacles in between.
- And we take it out . . . Once you’re done with your project, you want it cleaned up pronto, right? We understand this, which is why we’re proud to offer fast and efficient haul-away services from your facility to ours, free of charge to you.
- We might even pay YOU. If you have leftover recyclable metal items from your jobsite, we’ll happily take them off your hands, recycle them, and send you off with cash in hand. This can be a win-win for your business: not only do you get a little bonus from bringing in your unwanted recyclable metal, but your clients will greatly appreciate your offer to take their unusable metal items off their hands. Greater customer satisfaction, repeat future business, and a little financial kickback for you.
If you’ve been searching for a Phoenix metal supplier, we would love to meet with you and talk about how we can partner together toward greater success for your business. Feel free to come by our scrapyard at 3322 E Washington Street Phoenix, AZ 85034-1609 or call (602) 267-7208 and check out our metal supply.