If we had to guess, you probably have a fairly long to-do list for 2018. Does your list contain the usual suspects – spend money more wisely, be more active, experience more enjoyment? And what about improving the appearance of your yard and home? Sure, these are hefty aspirations, but the good news is that Davis Salvage has the tools you need to help you get them accomplished. In fact, we compiled the top 5 things that you need to buy at Davis this year to help you knock out your to-do list, and your New Year’s resolutions.
- Be gone, outdated kitchen hardware. Our Phoenix scrapyard is pleased to offer a wide selection of hinges, cabinet pulls, and drawer pulls. Simply replacing the metal in your kitchen and on your interior doors can bring an updated and surprisingly refreshed appearance to your home.
- Need to be fenced in? If you’ve been toying with the idea of either installing a new fence at your home or work, or else replacing your existing fence, there’s no time like the present. A fresh new fence can provide a professional and attractive first appearance. And especially if you plan to sell your home in the next few years, updating your fence is a worthy investment. In 2015, realtytimes.com reported that certain types of fences, including cast iron, can net a profit of at least 50% when the home sells. Davis Salvage sells a huge variety of metal fencing and Ornamental Metals, and we’re sure to have several that will suit your tastes and budget.
- Update, update, update. Metal walls, metal countertops, and metal ceilings, when paired with warm wooden tones, have been gaining in popularity, and this trend is sure to continue for years to come. If you’ve been wanting to add a modern flair to your home or office, then consider metal sheeting from Davis Salvage. Hammered or smooth, copper or steel, we have the cut and style to match your designing ambitions.
- Active is as active does. Not only is DIY’ing your project more cost-effective and personally fulfilling, but it can also be a very good workout. A 150-pound person can easily burn 200-275 calories per hour when doing home renovation projects, while building muscle and stamina. And with a reported 29% of Arizona’s 2017 population considered obese, any kind of physical activity you can incorporate into your days is welcomed and valuable.
- Clean it up. Are you tired of dirtying your kitchen and bathroom towels with garage and construction clean-up jobs? If you find yourself with a long list of cleaning tasks, and are always short on cleaning materials, Davis Salvage has the cleaning cloths, polishing cloths, terry towels, and shop rags that are just right for all of your dirtiest jobs.