When it comes to construction in Phoenix, one of the most challenging aspects of the trade is the responsible disposal of waste materials. And while, unfortunately, much construction material is destined to make its way to a landfill, you have another option for your leftover metal construction scraps. Davis Salvage readily accepts all kinds of metal for Phoenix metal recycling. Do you wonder why we’re so passionate about responsible metal disposal?
Consider the following:
- There is a finite amount of metal material present on the earth; meaning that once it’s gone, it’s gone
- A reduction in the amount of ore mining means a lower number of mining-related calamities such as acid mine drainage
- Using recycled metal uses less energy utilized than when processing virgin ore – up to 90% less for copper, 92% less for aluminum, and 56% less for steel
- The recycling of metal scraps reduces the emission of greenhouse gas compared to using mined ore
- Metal recycling conserves other resources as well. For example, recycling just ½ ton of steel saves 1250 pounds of iron ore, 700 pounds of coal, and 60 pounds of limestone
- Recycling just one ton of aluminum saves up to 8 tons of bauxite ore
Not only is Scottsdale metal recycling a responsible choice, but it doesn’t have to be a headache anymore. Thanks to the vast array of options we provide at Davis Salvage, you can help the environment and your sanity at the same time.
- If you’re an industrial account holder with us, you get the benefits of a 24-hour material pickup, free material transportation, free handling of most materials, and customer-friendly invoicing (if not, learn more).
- For all customers, we offer bins or dumpsters of all sizes with free delivery and pickup of receptacles and materials. From the 4×4 bin to the 40-yard roll off container, to all sizes in between, we have the leak-proof container to fit your project size.
- We offer top-notch dumpster or bin services to both residential and commercial locations, including warehouses.
- Having our own full-time baler and shear right on the premises means no middleman cost hike for you.
- With over 65 years in the metal recycling business, you can have confidence that we’ve seen it all. There’s not a metal in Phoenix that we haven’t dealt with, and no recycling situation that we can’t handle.
With our earth’s natural resources growing ever more in jeopardy, metal recycling just makes sense.
Recycling metal in Scottsdale becomes much easier with the dumpster and roll off bin services at Davis Salvage. It should never be harder to do the right thing, so we strive to make recycling with us as easy as possible.