What is a metal salvage yard or scrap metal yard anyway?
- Salvage or scrap yards are facilities where you can take any unwanted metal material to be properly disposed of. Scrap Metals can be processed and melted into new products instead of occupying space in a landfill. Davis Salvage will pay you either by cash or check for your unwanted scrap metal (based on current rate and materials). Please also refer to the FAQ “What types of materials do you accept?” for more information.
What is your location and hours of operation?
- We are open from 7:30 -5:00 pm Monday through Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 12pm. Our location is 3322 E Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034-1609.
What types of materials do you sell at your Metal Supply Company?
- At Davis Salvage we carry a wide range of materials. We are a steel supplier including tube steel, sheet steel, ornamental metals and usable steel.
What types of materials do you accept?
- Click here for a complete list of materials that we purchase. If there is something that is not on the list, or you are not sure if it falls into a specific category, please give us a call and we can let you know if we accept it at our scrap yard, and how much you will expect to get paid.
How much money can I expect to receive?
- Scrap metal prices are changing daily so please call us for the latest pricing on iron, stainless steel, electric motors, radiators, hot water heaters, aluminum, copper, car batteries, tin, aluminum cans etc. Our state certified scales and advanced computer systems (change wording) ensure proper grading and accurate weights. We pay in cash for transactions up to $300 for individual clients.
Do you accept batteries?
- Yes. We accept all automotive/industrial batteries including truck batteries, marine batteries, motorcycle batteries and golf cart batteries at our facility.
What if I have a large amount of scrap? Do you have pick-up services?
- Yes for industrial and commercial projects. Davis Salvage will deliver a Roll-off container to your job site, and we’ll haul it away when you are done with it. Call 602-267-7208 today for pricing. Unfortunately we do not do residential pick-ups, unless it is a large metal clean-up project.