Running a successful business today is all about relationships. You may believe that your Phoenix construction business has been built on solid craftsmanship and good work ethic, but the truth is that without positive relationships your business would be extinct in a short amount of time. Businessman extraordinaire Mark McCormack shared this belief and was famous for saying, “All things being equal, people will do business with a friend. All things being unequal, people will still do business with a friend.” Your business needs productive, respectful relationships amongst employees, suppliers, customers, and partners as much as it needs anything else. At Davis Metals and Salvage, we’ve worked for over six decades to establish and maintain great relationships with our clients through supreme customer service. We know that we’d highly value a partnership with you and your Arizona construction business. And we also believe that you would greatly benefit from a working relationship with Davis, and here’s why:
We’re generous – we work for you, and you get paid
- When you choose to recycle your metals with us, we will collect, weigh, and process your metals, allowing you to simply walk away with cash in your pocket.
We’re flexible and accommodating – our dumpster service is catered to your needs
- No matter your situation, we have the ideal solution for your metal debris disposal. Large job or small, temporary or long-term, our clean and high-grade dumpsters are leak-proof and come in a variety of sizes and styles. You tell us when you want it to arrive, how often it needs to be emptied, and when you’re done with it.
Our values are strong – we have our priorities in order
- We’re proud of the deep family roots that are the cornerstone of Davis Metals and SalvageAfter over 65 years into this industry, the care we have for each other still extends to each of our customers. We hold the safety of our team and customers in utmost importance in regards to the COVID pandemic, the high-performance machinery we employ, the maintained vehicles we use, and methods we use to measure and load materials.
We’re very accepting – your old metal goods can find their home with us
- We accept and recycle a wide variety of materials including aluminum, wheels, lead, copper, batteries, stainless steel, HVAC equipment, vehicles, and much, much more.
We’re earth-conscious – we do our part to protect our planet’s health
- Davis Metals takes a lot of pride in the fact that we work each day to minimize landfill waste and allow metals to be reused through recycling. Through our metal recycling efforts, natural resources are preserved and production pollution is lessened.